Your information will not be shared.
After-school Kids Zone is a Bible class that children attend the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. The classes are designed to teach Bible Stories and how they apply today. Activities will include singing, scripture memory, Bible games and other activities focused on the Bible Story theme. Each Kids Zone is taught by responsible, delicate, and caring Christian volunteers. Kid Zone is non-denominational and Bible Centered.
- We welcome parents to attend and observe everything taught at Kids Zone.
- All school administrators and teachers are welcome anytime at Kids Zone.
- At Kids Zone children will hear a clear presentation of the Gospel and they will have an opportunity to trust Jesus as Savior.
- All children are encouraged to attend a local church, of their choosing, with their parents.
- Attendance at Good News Clubs is entirely voluntary.
- Parents must sign permission slips for their child to attend.
- This Is Not A School Sponsored Activity.
Mike & Denise Echterling with
Jesse & Michelle Haynie